Roses symbolize love and beauty, so it is no surprise that these flowers are a major staple in the wedding world. These timeless and traditional flowers have been around for over 35 million years (crazy, right?!). Although roses have been around for years they are still an indisputably classic wedding flower, which really makes them perfect for any floral arrangement.
Below are 5 reasons you should chose roses for your special occasion:
1) They come in all shapes and sizes. If you are not feeling the look of a classic rose, we also offer a variety of options like ruffled garden roses, petite spray roses, or delicate sweetheart roses.
2) Roses come in just about every shade, and each color has it’s own symbolism (click here to see the meanings of each color). So you can add meaning to your bouquet or arrangement, or give a gift that conveys the perfect message!
3) They’re adaptable. Not only do they complement almost any other kind of flower, but if you happen to have any roses left over after putting together your floral arrangements, you can easily de-petal them and still put them to use!
4) Roses are budget-friendly. Many of our roses are available in wholesale quantities as small as 25 stems, and start at $49.99!
5) They are versatile. No matter the theme of your special occasion, rose can always be incorporated, and work alongside almost any other flower in arrangements or simply on their own, as evidenced by the examples below–all of which were taken from our own DIY brides’ Flower Stories!
Clockwise from top left: Monogramed centerpiece, Sweetheart rose and tea light centerpiece, Romantic centerpiece in pedestal vase, Centerpieces with apples and Brunia Balls, Spray Rose aisle arrangement, Pink Spray Rose boutonnieres, Blush rose and Seeded Eucalyptus bouquet, Protea and Rose bouquet, Sweetheart table covered in Rose Petals.
Ready to shop for roses? You can check out our full selection here: http://www.fiftyflowers.com/flowers/AllFlowersRoses_158.htm